The fitness industry is full of fads and gimmicks. But we believe that a servants heart ... commitment to teamwork ... built on a foundation of hard work and radical integrity can be a blast. It can leave a lasting impact on the lives of our clients and our team of trainers. And we're not the only one's taking note. In the last few years NexGen Fitness has grown to 8 locations throughout DFW. Our unique design of private, fully equipped personal training studios allows our trainers to truly focus all of their attention on one client at a time. This one-on-one training style is completely different from what you'll find at a typical big "box gym." The privacy and upbeat atmosphere we offer means clients never feel uncomfortable or self-conscious during their sessions!
Our team is growing, and we're looking for a personal trainer to join our team serving the North Frisco location. We're looking for people who are not just seeking a job, but to start a career that could lead to managing their own location. You can learn more about us at NexGenFitness.com
· One of the unique things about NexGen is we're not looking for you to carry the weight of sales. We put a lot into marketing and managers do all the sales, bringing the clients to you. You get to focus on what you do best, train, do assessments and help people get results!
· We offer private personal training. You train clients in YOUR OWN state-of-the-art suite. It’s just you and your client in a private suite, having a blast getting incredible workouts, with no distractions. No more sharing equipment and no more wasted time walking around the gym floor.
· We design custom workouts .... Our personal trainers create workouts designed specifically for each client.
· Nutritional guidance for clients - We’re very committed to nutrition. Without a doubt it’s the most important part of any exercise program. We have a custom nutrition app that matches a client’s diet and goals. This app is free for clients as well as a customized cardio program.
· We take care of all the little things. Whether it’s flavored drinking water, cool down towels or a cardio room full of equipment – it’s all included for our clients and we work to make sure they are walking into the 5 Star Hotel of Fitness.
· Must have a current personal training certification
· Must have current CPR certification
· Ability to perform exercises and movements as demonstrations for clients
· Family Friendly Working Hours - In most gyms you're at the mercy of the clients and working morning, afternoons and evenings. We're different. We protect our team and make sure they have a life outside the studio. You will work either a morning or evening shift most of the time that will enable you to have time with friends and family.
· Commission and Bonus Programs
· Make the Most out of Down Time - At other studios trainers only get paid when they train clients. We give you the chance to get paid in between sessions when preparing workout plans and keeping the studio clean and ready for the next sessions.
· Fun, upbeat atmosphere
· Awesome clients
· Reimbursements for continued education
· Closed on Sundays
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time