The Pharmacy Innovation and Engineering group is responsible for ensuring that the processes and systems that support day-to-day prescription fulfillment are well designed and effective at supporting the operational and clinical objectives of our retail pharmacy business. In support of that mission, the Advisor of Innovation Portfolio Management is responsible for the administration of a portfolio of EBIT-driving innovation initiatives that create at least $250M of new value each year, while improving the quality of our services, and the lives of the customers and colleagues we serve.
The primary objective of this role will be to partner cross-functionally with Sr Leaders in RxOps, Product Development, Patient Safety and other stakeholders to define and build a strategic multi-year portfolio (Pharmacy Layout & Design, MDP Facilities, Automation strategy) roadmap focused on identifying and assessing opportunities that advance CVS Health’s purpose of helping people on their path to better health. This leader will have direct responsibility for managing IT, capital, and expense dollars across the Retail Operations business unit, and will be responsible for the delivery of several in-flight initiatives led by the Retail Operations’ teams and “Blue Chip” initiatives across the portfolio. This position provides a unique opportunity to collaborate with leadership and various teams throughout the organization while gaining exposure to the various strategies that are being pursued to grow and improve business throughout the enterprise.
- 1+ years of work experience, with strong preferences for experience in management consulting, program / project management and implementation within healthcare.
- 1+ years of analytical experience designing and executing complex analyses using Advanced Excel functions, SQL, Tableau or Access.
- 1.5+ years of experience within a similar capacity
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the retail pharmacy business and healthcare marketplace
- Applies a Growth Mindset: Seeks information and perspective and shares knowledge of the business to enable self and others to see risks and opportunities more clearly; feels accountable to get to the right information and answers for CVS Health; respectfully pushes boundaries and creates tensions to produce enterprise results
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skill.
- Collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems quickly and strategically.
- Ability to deliver results both directly and through indirect influence.
- Strong knowledge of analytics systems and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.