Work on the peaceful side of Downtown Orlando just steps away from beautiful Lake Eola.
Orlando Senior Health Network, a Continuing Care Retirement Community. Celebrating the lives of our seniors from the beginning of retirement through the end of life continuum. OSHN has been one of Orlando's Top 100 places to work for the past 5 years. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits and a true team environment. We currently have full-time and part-time positions open with shift differential and incentive pay.
Working for OSHN includes the following benefits:
Health Care Program
Short & Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
Generous PTO policy
Free Gym Access
OSHN is proud to announce the following opening:
Minimum Data Set Coordinator – Commons (Nursing – Part-time)
The responsibility of a part-time MDS Coordinator is to assist in maintaining a positive, physical, social and psychological environment in accordance with resident needs and facility philosophy. Completes comprehensive assessments and develops care plans for residents. Confirm resident assessment care planning requirements are met and are consistent with State and Federal mandates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes comprehensive resident assessment on admission and required updates.
- Discusses with other members of the health care team to determine reference dates and RUGs score.
- Coordinates and schedules resident care plan meetings. Notifies and invites family/responsible party to care plan meeting. Maintains records and letters referring to meeting.
- Responsible for timely completion of MDS/RAPs by health care team members.
- Secures MDS and transmits to state.
- Participates in QA meetings and completes audits as necessary.
- Assists residents when needed.
- Ensures resident confidentiality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse currently licensed in the State of Florida.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of clinical experience in geriatric or rehabilitation nursing.
- Must be knowledgeable of resident assessment care planning requirements under State and Federal mandates.
- Must have excellent computer skills and experience with MDS and RAPs software.
All candidates must successfully complete and pass a drug screening, Level I (FDLE), Level II Background check, and reference checks.
For immediate consideration please apply online http://orlandolt.applicantstack.com/x/openings.
If you are having difficulty with the online application, please contact Human Resources at 407-515-3824