Integrated Behavioral Associates is looking to hire a full-time (part-time considered) psychologist
with expertise treating geriatric patients. The position is primarily focused on treatment of geriatric
patients on an outpatient basis and assessment in the context of treatment. The ideal candidate would also
have interest in non-geriatric adult patients. This position may include time in an integrated primary care
site. This professional would join a team that includes psychiatrists, psychologists and neuropsychologists
with geriatric training and expertise. This position will be based in of the following three locations:
Weymouth, Quincy, or Norwell, MA.
Employee Compensation/Benefits May Include:
- Above average compensation package Health & Dental Plans
- Compensation is not primarily based on collections. 401K Plan with guaranteed employer contributions
- A guaranteed minimum cash flow/pay can be Dependent Care Account
Please send cover letter and CV:
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday
- All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Existing health plan participation is not necessary.
- Must be licensed or license eligible in Massachusetts.
- Consideration of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
- Candidates completing post-doctoral training in the summer/fall are encouraged to apply.
Integrated Behavioral Associates is a private behavioral health care practice providing comprehensive
evaluation, treatment, and consulting services since 1994. Our team of Board Certified Psychiatrists, Clinical Nurse
Specialists, Psychologists and Social Workers strive to provide integrated services for children, adolescents, adults,
geriatric patients, and families.
We have an innovative clinical services model and business plan designed to adapt to the changing health care system.
As a multidisciplinary practice, we are able to offer a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations,
psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, psychopharmacology, transcranial magnetic stimulation
(TMS) and individual psychotherapy, family therapy, and group psychotherapy.
In addition to our extensive clinical staff, our group seeks to maximize the benefits of a group practice in terms of
shared resources, a full billing and reception staff, and consistent referral streams, while maintaining significant
clinical independence. We also conduct regular peer consultation groups, have full time technology/media support,
and we are APA Approved to provide continuing education. We maintain an active APA-Approved internship program
as well as a post-doctoral training program.
www.cfpsych.org | www.IntegratedBehavioral.org
T 781-551-0999 | F 781-551-3396
89 Access Road, Suite 24, Norwood, MA 02062 | 169 Libbey Parkway, Weymouth, MA 02189
Also in Abington, Boston, Holliston, Newton, & Quincy