SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN/CO-OP – PAID – PART-TIME
We are hiring! Come join us. FWE is growing faster than ever and we are looking for positive, proactive and efficient individuals to join our dedicated team. No experience necessary. We love to train eager individuals looking to grow with a growing business.
Our Photographer/Graphic Design Intern will:
- We started in a garage over 65 years ago. Today we are one of the nation’s largest food service equipment manufacturers.
- We offer competitive pay, substantial raises within your first 90 days of service, and quarterly bonuses
- One week of vacation after your first year of service
- A full time direct hire, no need to go through a temp agency
- State of the art, air-conditioned, manufacturing facility. Very clean work environment
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
- Create, manage, and publish content on company social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction.
- Create and send emails in MailChimp for corporate and agents.
- Update the website with new content as requested.
- Translate a thorough brand understanding into a distinctive brand voice, and into creative concepts and tactics.
- Write, edit and coordinate blog content and posting schedule.
- Write, edit and submit agent press releases.
- Coordinate filming schedule with vendors and agents.
- Maintain vendor relationships including freelance writers, photographers and videographers on a wide array of projects.
Qualification, Knowledge and Skills:
- Monitor metrics for all social media campaigns.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting marketing data from campaigns and Google Analytics.
- Work as part of a team to achieve social media and marketing goals.
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Highly proficient with social media concepts
- Social media management experience
- Email marketing experience, preferably using Mail Chimp
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and build and maintain relationships.
- Proven writing skills
- Public speaking skills
- Comfortable in front on the camera and behind
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead when appropriate
- Must frequently lift and /or move up to 15 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more weight (units) using a hand truck, pallet jack, cart, or dolly. There are no special vision requirements for this job.