Capitol Care, Inc.is a comprehensive behavioral health program providing the highest quality of clinical services to individuals with developmental disabilities and mental health diagnoses. We are eager to expand our team of quality employees by adding a Hiring Manager to our Human Resources Department!
What does the job look like?
Capitol Care, Inc.is looking for a personable, organized professional who is able to quickly establish rapport with a wide variety of individuals. The hiring manager designs, creates, and directs hiring initiatives for new talent. They are responsible for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process, managing applications, and serving as a valuable brand ambassador.
Your typical responsibilities may include:
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Establishes and maintains departmental records and reports.
- Assist with Social Media Marketing for the branding of the agency.
- Ensures all hiring documents are completed, including resume, application, driver licenses, educational/professional license verification, reference checks, and medical clearance.
- Ensures all background checks are completed such as I- 9, fingerprinting, and motor vehicle checks, etc.
- Responsible for the final review of all new hire documents for compliance with agency policies and practice.
- Writing an accurate and effective posting to attract the best candidates.
- Screen and evaluate applicant resumes in accordance with all regulations, regulatory bodies, etc.
- Acting as the primary interviewer during the phone screening process to assess qualifications, proper credentials, and understanding of the position requirements.
- Marketing new job opportunities internally, within the company, requesting encouraging employee referrals from peers and teams.
- Attending recruiting opportunities and job fairs to promote employment opportunities.
This is a Full Time, non-exempt position.
Hours: Mon - Fri 8 am -4 pm; dependent on
Benefits: Health including HSA, Dental, and Sick and Vacation time; Verizon phone discounts, Vision savings plan, and employee referral incentives.
- Bachelor Degree preferred, with 1-year experience in the Human Resource field
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and three years of experience in related experience and/or training.
- 18 years or older.
- Pass a criminal and motor vehicle background check.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Pass pre-employment physical exams and TB test prior to working.
- Successful completion of mandatory Orientation; including American Red Cross First Aid/CPR, Medications, Preventing Abuse and Neglect, Crisis Management and more.
Additional onsite training is conducted and offsite is supported and encouraged.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable you to perform essential functions if necessary.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of age, race, color, disability, genetic information, religion, sex (including pregnancy), or national origin. Religious discrimination includes failing to reasonably accommodate an employee’s religious practices where the accommodation does not impose an undue hardship
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma