Position summary or overview. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Provide recovery based, person centered services.
- Develop comprehensive goal plans in conjunction with individuals and family members.
- Provide Service coordination, including coordinating and monitoring the activities of the individual's treatment team.
- Provide individual and group supportive interventions and symptom management.
- Act as a liaison and consult with community agencies and families to maintain coordination in the treatment process.
- Provide crisis intervention as required.
- Provide treatment, rehabilitation, and support services in conjunction with other team members and with direction from staff with specialty training.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or other human services related field
- Must be LAC (Licensed Addiction Counselor), CAC (Certified Addiction Counselor), PLPC (Provisional Licensed Professional Counselor) or LMSW (Licensed Master of Social Work)
- Knowledge and understanding of recovery principles and recovery driven service system
- Valid Louisiana driver's license
- Appropriate state and federal clearances.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time