Now hiring a Brand Marketing Manager for direct-hire placement in the Farmington Hills, MI area!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Brand Marketing Manager for direct-hire placement!
The Marketing Manager will directly manage the marketing support activities for a range of accounts, from small and mid-sized regional customers to large national accounts including major retailers.
- Assist and support the Corporate Marketing Manager with developing and executing annual marketing plans, participate in strategic internal and external customer programs and help in supervising key projects and personnel within the marketing department
- Support sales teams in brand execution in-market through sales value chain implementation via close connection, shared learning and to value sell through marketing activities and brand strength.
- Provide Sales Team with market trends, account analyses and new product information. Spend time in the field with sales to deepen understanding of the business and required tools.
- Supervise agencies and vendors to effectively develop outsourced elements of the marketing mix, to manage cost efficiency, quality and timely delivery.
- Develop sales tools, evaluate promotions, provide recommendations and coordinate internal strategy, external communications and support the selling process.
- Assist the Corporate Marketing Manager with supervising Marketing Associates on daily assignments.
- Research and evaluate trade show opportunities-work with attending sales representatives providing support before, during and after shows.
- Oversee the digital marketing strategy to ensure correct alignment with marketing objectives and monitor implementation as well as provide timely feedback.
If you’re interested in this direct-hire placement, please apply today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business-related field required. MBA a plus.
- Experience in Marketing within the Lubricants, Aftermarket or CPG industry is required.
- Minimum of 7 years of marketing and/or communications experience
- Evidence of strong strategic planning and execution, especially on B2B and B2C marketing initiatives, and a proven track record of over-delivery on objectives
- Prior Ad agency experience on the Account Management and/or Planning side is desirable.
- Proficient in use of MS Office Suite (PowerPoint/Excel/Word)
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals.