Bobby Cox Companies, Inc.
Real Estate Division
Provides administrative support to Real Estate Division, including but not limited to Senior Vice President, Property Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains Company Real Estate Files including, entering and maintaining Lease Briefs,
Scanning documents, filing documents, etc.
- Gets mail from all mail boxes including the US mail daily and distributes to the appropriate individual.
- Normal work hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Occasional overtime may be necessary.
- Answers telephone and provides information/assistance.
- Greets visitors to the office and directs them to appropriate individual.
- Answers maintenances calls and issues work orders to maintenance staff.
- Maintains preventative maintenance schedule and issues work orders accordingly.
- Establishes and maintains permanent files including scanning documents for the department.
- Orders supplies for the Real Estate Division.
- Operates and maintains fax machine.
- Makes copies, collates, and staples materials as requested.
- Maintains Copy Machine
- Prepares and codes invoices for payment.
- Composes and types routine correspondence and memoranda.
- Compiles and types statistical reports including tables and text using spreadsheet software.
- Assist in various areas of the cafeteria as needed including daily reports and necessary bank errands for the cafeteria.
- Continually reviews the International Plaza and Augustus Plaza Building emergency plans and is prepared in emergency situations.
- Maintains emergency contact information for vendors.
- Establishes and maintains Emergency Contact information on tenants at International Plaza Building, Augustus Plaza, Park Place and miscellaneous real estate owned by Bobby Cox Companies, Inc.
- Ability to maintain working relationships with all company employees at all levels.
- Provides receptionist support at International Plaza Building.
- Establishes and maintains and Certificates of Insurance on tenants at International Plaza. Building, Augustus Plaza, Park Place and miscellaneous real estate owned by Bobby Cox Companies, Inc.
- Maintains Certificates of Insurance on Vendors for the Real Estate Division.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to accurately deal with emergency and difficult situations.
- Administrative ability.
- Word processing and data entry skills need to know word, excel, power point and access.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Receptionist Skills.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year