If Digital Marketing is in your DNA and your mind is constantly thinking up creative strategies to increase awareness and conversions then we need to talk! We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist, that is creative, proactive, energetic, and positive to help strategically develop, implement, track and optimize our clients digital marketing strategies across all digital platforms.
The Digital Marketing Specialist position is not only data driven but also requires the ability to connect with the human element of the client. You will need be able to understand the scope of a clients project and strategize which digital channels and tools will best accomplish their needs and goals. You will develop, execute, and optimize results driven campaigns with the support of our team of creatives and developers.
If you would like to apply please do so here: https://goo.gl/forms/dd7xhn28cwDzJRGg1
This is a part time position with growth to full time. Salary is based on experience, track record and education.
- Effectively understand the scope of varying clients accounts and manage multiple budgets.
- Ability to efficiently organize, prioritize and track numerous tasks and deliverables often involving multiple contributors, and clients.
- Build and execute a digital marketing strategy for multiple accounts through competitive research, benchmarking and best practices using a conversion focused approach.
- Oversee the day to day management of PPC ad campaigns. Includes creation of campaigns, ad groups, keyword research, ad copy creation, funnel page flow and copy.
- Leverage automation tools such as email drip campaigns.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Ongoing reporting and communication with clients
- Following up comes natural.
- Report progress, status, possible hurtles, and potential improvements to Project Manager and Owner
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in social media, SEM, SEO, email marketing, display advertising, click funnels.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing best practices, concepts, and strategies.
- Knowledge of paid digital advertising channels, including GoogleAdWords (search and display), Facebook Ads, YouTube, sales funnels, and programmatic ads.
- A comprehensive understanding of different online tracking tools. Google Analytics and webmaster tools are required.
- Experience working with teams.
- Ability to work with varying budgets and keep track of spend and budgets.
- Stellar organizational and project management skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations including; multiple work streams, concurrent deliverables, multiple time zones
- Competency in HTML a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred (but not required) with emphasis in business or marketing
- An ongoing desire to learn and understand the latest trends, methodologies, and standards.
Day to day responsibilities include running campaigns to meet target KPIs, auditing and optimizing keyword lists, display targeting and bidding strategies, audiences, remarketing lists, and ad text; tracking progress meeting KPIs, enrollments, revenue, and ROI; taking corrective action to improve metrics such as Conversion Rates, CTRs, Impression Shares, developing compelling ad copy; organizing account structure and syncing up campaigns across various channels; tracking and reporting on campaign results to stakeholders; monitoring competitive opportunities. The digital marketing specialist will have an opportunity to serve in a consultative role for SEO improvements, landing page optimizations, creative design, and digital analytics.
- Currently hold a Google Certification for Digital Advertising products and/or have managed multiple campaigns with different revenue objectives
- Knowledge of tag management and Google Tag Manager.
- Has successfully run social media campaigns with measurable results.
- Any prior sales or marketing background
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- social media, SEM: 2 years
- Digital Marketing: 1 year
Required work authorization: