As a front-end developer at Stericycle, this role will get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in order to facilitate conversion rate optimization, improve UX/UI through front-end codes, build net new frontend stack and support other digital development requirements on new and existing digital properties, together with the Digital team.
This is a critical role to a team focused on converting demand to drive business growth.
Key Job Functions
Focused on development to improve UI/UX on all devices.
Conversion Rate Optimization:
Fully understand site performance to identify
opportunities for improvement on all devices. Comprehensive understanding of A/B testing and testing tools to execute CRO.
Work with key members in the Digital team and Marketing team in general to understand programs and execute website development that facilitates larger programs.
On-going content publishing and full understanding of the CMS to execute necessary changes.
Strong project management skills to manage various project timelines.
Unit Testing/Regression Testing/ UAT:
Ownership of the QA process as it relates to ensuring changes to the websites are applied published/deployed correctly, without negative impact to lead flow, design or other areas impacting User Experience or performance.
Responsible for the GTM implementation, Google Analytics set-up and related Data analysis.
Position Requirements:Education, Experience and Key Competencies Required:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Front-end development in an agile and traditional waterfall development methodologies using core SDLC techniques.
- Sound understanding of SEO and SEM best practices; search engine environment, and optimization tools and techniques.
- Well-versed with implementing Google Tag Manager and setting up Google Analytics to enable attribution and extract valuable user behavior insights; experience with Optimizely and heat mapping tools
- Strong, data-centric analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce.com and lead generation best practices
- Excellent project management and communication skills, including strong written, editing and verbal skills
- Product road mapping experience - we're looking for a builder who knows how to communicate "what comes next"
- Demonstrates the ability to manage and adapt quickly to change and respond positively and flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities
- Demonstrates the ability to manage and prioritize individual workload and multiple tasks to meet internal and external commitments and deadlines
- Works collaboratively with internal and external organization dynamics
- A creative self-starter and problem solver, with a love of working in a fast- paced, collaborative team environment
- Familiarity with office tools like MS Office, MS Visio, MS Excel, Google Docs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.