EXPERIENCED FORD SERVICE ADVISOR PREFERRED
Liccardi Ford/Lincoln is looking for the ideal candidate to join their Service team.
- Your responsibilities will include greeting customers and assisting them with any inquiries.
- Each vehicle requires a walk thru and list of customers concerns so you are able to convey to the technician so they can properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Keep customer apprised of all applicable service specials. And keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Follow up on progress of each repair order during the day and contact clients by phone or e-mail.
- Service Advisors remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns were addressed.
- Be knowledgeable of product well enough to answer questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems involving clients, repairs, and equipment.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a Service Advisor
- Valid Driver’s License
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Ability to mulit-task while maintaining accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Team player but ability to work independently
- Maintain knowledge of products and policies
- CDK/ADP experience necessary
Top $$$ Pay Plans and Bonuses
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
Family owned and operated
Job Type: Full-time