It is our great pleasure to be named one of the Top 100 Companies to Work For by Glass Door in 2017!
We don’t want you to just come work for us… we want you to join us in our mission that goes beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment.
- In the pursuit of excellence.
- That it all begins with humility and the service of others.
- We should take great care of what has been entrusted to us.
- Everyone deserves to be treated with honor, dignity, and respect.
- Having grit - the courage and resolve to take action - makes it all come together.
- Have 1+ years management experience in the food & beverage industry.
- Have Chick-fil-A experience.
- Want to work 45+ hours per week.
- Desire to have a positive influence through servant leadership.
- Believe every person deserves to be treated with honor dignity and respect.
- Want opportunities to grow, learn, and advance their career.
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Uniforms & Shoes Provided
- Shift Meals
- Paid Time Off
- Leadership Development
- Travel Opportunities for Training
- Longevity Incentives
- Central Location
- Sunday’s Off -- We’re Closed!
WE INVEST IN OUR LEADERS
- One on One Leadership Coaching Sessions
- Library of Resources (books, audiobooks, chick-fil-a resources, etc.)
- Behavioral Analysis (DISC) Assessment, Debriefing, & Coaching
- Personal Motivators Assessment, Debriefing, & Coaching
- Developed Talents & Skills Assessment, Debriefing, & Coaching
- EQ Assessment, Debriefing, & Coaching
- Travel Opportunities for Training & Networking
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- 21+ years old
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)