Video Tech Services (VTS) is the nation's premier technical labor provider for live corporate events, conventions and trade shows. We are currently looking for experienced freelance Fork Lift Operators and Drivers to assist with the setup and tear down (strike) of corporate events, conventions, and meetings. These duties will include everything from unloading trucks to moving equipment, truss and gear in to and out of hotels and convention centers and other venues. Please apply if you have experience working in the corporate meetings industry as a forklift operator in support of setting up and dismantling events. Experience in the general session/breakout room, exhibit floor, live sporting event or concert environment are valid for this position. If you feel that you possess the skills described above please go to: https://jobs.videotechservices.com/resume-upload to submit your resume. Please be sure to tell us about your skills and experience:
- OSHA Certification Class 7 (1,4,5,7) required.
- OSHA 10 Safety Certification.
- Clean driving record with no DUI or Drug-related offenses.
- You must have experience operating a forklift in support of the setup and strike of live corporate events, references will be required.
- Video Tech Services only recruits qualified, experienced team players with a positive attitude. If you want to enter into this industry and learn this is not the place to do it.
- Strong customer services skills are a must.
- This work requires the ability to travel to various job locations in your city. Accordingly, reliable transportation is a must; if you are not reliable or able to arrive on time, please do not apply.
You must be an independent contractor. This work is variable in frequency, hence, if you are looking for a full-time job please do not apply.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Forklift: 1 year (Required)
- OSHA 10 (Required)
- OSHA Class 7 Forklift Operator (Required)
- Do you have real-world experience setting up and dismantling (striking) Audiovisual equipment for live events and corporate meetings? Related experience [i.e. movies/television, studio recording/editing, being a D.J or performing permanent installs (low voltage contractors)] is not applicable and your application will not be considered. If your only qualification is a college or trade school degree or experience, (i.e Fullsail University, DeVry, etc.), do not apply unless you have experience outside of your school program