Tukuh Technologies, LLC, is a rapidly growing technology company seeking talented people to become contract based, full-time CAD Technicians who will produce floor plans utilizing LiDAR point cloud data.
Candidates with prior military, GIS, land surveying or CAD experience generally will have the necessary skills to excel in this work.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop detailed drawings
- Utilize best practices and QA/QC procedures in CAD
- Work with LiDAR point cloud data
- Knowledge of Bentley Microstation V8i
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software
- Ability to meet drawing standards
- Proficiency with computers
- Willingness to learn
- U.S military veteran, National Guard or Active Military Spouse Status
- Digital mapping experience from GIS, geography, CAD or land survey background
- LiDAR / Point cloud manipulation software
- Constant office environment local to Kansas City
- On-the-job training
- Competitive salary
- Generous health, dental and paid time off (PTO)
- Ongoing professional education and training
- Pass a federal background check
- Show proof of U.S. citizenship (due to project requirements)
This is a temporary position, and employment is directly tied to a contract and contingent upon Tukuh's continuation of this work. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tukuh Technologies, LLC, is one of eight individual businesses owned by the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians, known as the Tepa Companies. These companies share a common administrative and executive management team through Tepa, LLC, to reduce client costs and improve project efficiency. The Tepa Companies offer expertise in technology, environmental consulting and construction.
Tukuh specializes in expert-level geospatial, managed IT and staff augmentation services for governmental and commercial clients nationwide. Using industry-leading technologies, Tukuh delivers customized solutions for asset and space management, analysis and planning, information technology (IT) systems and technology staffing needs.
Tukuh Technologies is dedicated to providing quality work to our clients by hiring the most qualified professionals in the industry. Our employees enjoy a dynamic work environment, career development and real opportunities to make a difference. Based in Kansas City, MO, Tukuh currently supports a variety of clients with offices across the U.S. Find out more about Tukuh Technologies at www.tukuh.com. Tukuh Technologies, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.
The Tepa Companies are currently recruiting for a variety of positions nationwide that include construction, environmental consulting, technology, project management, quality control, marketing and business administration. Join the Tepa Talent Network today to learn more about our opportunities near you.