***MERAKEY offers all full-time associates, a full benefits package including: health, dental, eye plan, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and much more. This position includes on-call pay and a generous travel stipend in addition to benefits package.***
***Please ask about our FEDERAL STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS Program Qualifications!!!!!***
Merakey is currently seeking a Mental Health Professional to join our Merakey Behavioral Health Division in the Harrisburg, PA location.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey, formerly NHS, provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan and Tennessee.
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
- Develop comprehensive goal plans in conjunction with individuals and family members.
- Provide Service coordination for an assigned group of individuals, including coordinating and monitoring the activities of the individual's treatment team.
- Develop, write, implement, evaluate and revise, as necessary, individual's treatment plans in collaboration with the Assertive Community Treatment team.
- Provide individual supportive therapy, psychotherapy and symptom management ensuring that immediate changes in the treatment plan are made, as necessary.
- Act as a liaison and consult with community agencies and families to maintain coordination in the treatment process.
- Educate and support individual's families and advocate for individual's rights and preferences.
- Other job duties as required for the position
Rate of pay:
- Master's degree in human services/related field.
- 1 year clinical experience working with adults with severe mental illness.
- Knowledge and understanding of recovery principles and recovery driven service system.
- Valid PA Drivers License and Act 33 and 44 clearances.
$21.53 /hour + Mileage Reimburseement & Additional Incentives
Check us out online at http://www.merakey.org.
Click on Careers under Career Opportunities
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at Antigone.Chafford@merakey.org.
MERAKEY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Master's degree in human services/related field, l year clinical experience working with adults with severe mental illness. Knowledge and understanding of recovery principles and recovery driven service system.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled