The College Credit Plus (CCP) Coordinator position is a critical position in support of the state’s College Credit Plus Program, focused on providing students in grade 7-12 the ability to earn high school and college credit simultaneously. The CCP Coordinator will serve as the liaison between students/families, school districts, and Sinclair departments to ensure there are seamless processes centered around: student application/registration, faculty credentialing, course offerings, and reporting. All public Institutions of Higher Education are required to participate in College Credit Plus and this position is a critical position to support Sinclair’s alignment with the state.
- Provide support to school districts as they plan their offerings for College Credit Plus across one of the offered modalities and ensure the processes are seamless and complete
- Assist students and families with the application, orientation/registration and advising processes to participate in College Credit Plus. This requires the utilization of the CRM system and Sinclair Student Information System.
- Report pertinent information and issues to College Credit Plus Director on school district enrollment/issues and student activities
- Provide information on College Credit Plus to school districts and parents in the form of presentations, face-to-face meetings, and promotional materials.
- Assist in the development of College Credit Plus processes/systems and promotional materials
- Interface with Sinclair staff, such as Faculty/Chairs, Advising, Human Resources, and Registration & Student Records as it relates to College Credit Plus
- Assist the Director with other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in counseling, student personnel/student affairs, communication, etc. preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in admissions, sales, recruiting, school counseling, or related field required
- Prior work experience related to working with and advising high school aged students preferred
- Professional communication skills to include but not limited to written and verbal required
- Demonstrated high level customer service skills required
- Demonstrated understanding of the student enrollment process and the academic, career, and social needs of students entering higher education required
- Effective utilization of technology to support students, create reports, and track student progress required
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and ethical work practices required
- A valid driver license or the ability to provide transportation at a moment’s notice to surrounding areas, campuses, and other locations of travel for work purposes required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed to include evenings or weekends required