Hello, is it you we’re looking for?
Do you have a passion for copywriting? Do you live for a challenge? Is good enough never quite good enough for you? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Is your dream workplace both professional and fun? Do you believe in win-win-win solutions? Do you want to make a difference in the world?
At INCREDIBLE , we write for medical practices, medical device manufacturers and treatment and recovery centers — industries that rely on content ( our content ) to convey expertise, empathy, hope and inspiration to their audience. We, understandably, take great pride in what we do.
If this sounds like an INCREDIBLE place to work to you, we currently have open copywriter positions available, for which we are actively interviewing. Contact us immediately to secure your interview slot. Your candidacy will move more quickly if you provide us with a link to your current portfolio upfront.
Need more information first? Read on for details.
The job, exactly
A truly INCREDIBLE candidate for our open copywriter positions will:
We also strongly prefer:
- Regularly produce a high volume of long-form copy (750 - 1500 words or more)
- Explain complex topics in simple, approachable language
- Write with empathy about sensitive subjects such as surgery, mental health issues and addiction
- Demonstrate a commitment to creating consistently high-quality content
- Continually seek new ways to engage readers with innovative and compelling copy
- Use strong research skills when writing about new products, services or treatment modalities
- Represent our clients in the voice and style which best reflects their practice, treatment center or business
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks, negotiate project timelines with stakeholders and meet all deadlines
- Always work with professionalism, grace and humor
- Prior agency experience
- A background writing for the medical, medical device, cosmetic or aesthetic, mental health or addiction recovery fields
- A degree in English, creative writing, journalism or communications
- Examples of prior, similar copy
And the details …
Salary & Benefits:
Our compensation package is — you guessed it — INCREDIBLE!
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Pet insurance
- Gym membership
- Pet-friendly offices
- And … as many snacks as you can handle
So, what makes us INCREDIBLE?
Incredible is a full-service digital marketing agency. We grow our clients’ businesses through comprehensive solutions that include web development, design, SEO, video services, social media and content marketing. We are a passionate team of professionals who consistently produce great work in a casual, fun and relaxed environment. We support clients all over the world with a continually growing global team of online advertising experts.
Headquartered in Orange County, California, we also have offices in Minneapolis, Las Vegas and Melbourne, Australia! You can also find us online at