Due to the Maryland State of Emergency, All Walks of Life, LLC will be implementing a Telehealth option as of March 12, 2020. Telehealth services may be implemented when the in-person face to face session cannot be achieved. Must show the ability and willingness to work with clients remotely via HIPPA compliant video conferencing, phone calls or texting.
Responsible for providing group and individual counseling a minimum of 10 hrs. a week. Collaborates with multidisciplinary treatment team in establishing clients’ strengths and needs with a view to developing individualized treatment plans for the clients. Participates in a full range of clinical and therapeutic services. Regularly performs direct clinical services to client. Performs quality assurance duties by reviewing clients’ medical records to assure the maintenance of proper standards of care.
· Regularly provides comprehensive mental health assessment for the clients.
· Provides crisis intervention to the clients.
· Coordinates psychiatric and medical interventions for the clients.
· Responsible for providing a full-range of clinical services to clients including individual, group, and family therapies, assisting in organizing and scheduling groups and programs for clinical treatment.
· Participates in the pre-admission screening of applicants to determine their appropriateness for admission to the program.
· Complete the treatment plan reviews for all active clients.
· Provides therapeutic case management to the clients.
· Regularly participates in scheduled multidisciplinary team meeting, conferences, in-service training and other staff meetings.
· Provision of individual and group counseling to the clients.
· Identify and coordinate appropriate resources, internal and external to the Program, to support client recovery.
· Development of individualized treatment plans as well as the concurrent treatment plans with the requisite updates and follow-ups.
· Other duties as assigned
· Education: Possession of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in nursing, social work, psychology, education, counseling or a related field.
· Experience: One year of professional experience
· Must currently have or can obtain an active LMSW, LCSW-C or LCPC license in the state of Maryland.
· Valid driver’s license required and maintain auto insurance that passes corporate insurance eligibility standards. Must maintain CPR/First Aid Certification.
· Must be able to walk, sit, stand, crouch, twist, bend, reach overhead, maneuver stairs and stretch in a manner conducive to the execution of daily activities for a social worker visiting clients in their homes.
· Must be able to spend a considerable amount of time driving to client locations and transporting clients as needed using one’s own vehicle.
Licensed in the District of Columbia AND the State of Maryland.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Work requires a professional level of knowledge in dual diagnosis counseling, addictions, family therapy, crisis intervention, treatment planning, and human relations training.
· Work requires knowledge and background in psychiatry and psychology.
· Work requires a sufficient level of interpersonal skills to conduct individual group therapy and family sessions with clients and their families.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
Due to the Maryland State of Emergency, All Walks of Life, LLC will be implementing a Telehealth option as of March 12, 2020. Telehealth services may be implemented when the in-person face to face session cannot be achieved. Must show the ability and will
- Maryland (Required)
- LMSW, LCPC, LCSW-C in the state of Maryland (Required)
- DC (Preferred)
- Bilingual (Spanish) (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19