- Will manage a number of accounts and be the main point of contact.
- Provide onsite support as needed as well as weekly assigned onsite support for some of our bigger clients.
- Update and create infrastructure documentation.
- Work on projects with minimal supervision.
- Manage Remote Monitoring Software
- Audit client hardware and software on regular basis.
- Work on data center build out and help maintain.
- Take the lead of a technology used by the company and provide.
- Weekend On-Call required every 2 months.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred but not required.
- 6 plus years’ experience working in small to medium business environment.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating systems XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Server 2008, 2012 and 2016. Linux OS experience a plus.
- Network infrastructure experience required. This includes managed switches/vlans and firewalls preferably Sonicwall and Fortinet.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Solid understanding of networking including DNS, Domains and DHCP.
- Customer service skills required. This skill is almost as important as your IT knowledge.
- Understanding of VoIP phone systems.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, high energy, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Microsoft Certifications a plus.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, and providing managed services globally, Integritek is a premiere provider of technology services and support. Integritek was formed with the purpose of combining “integrity with technology.” Our primary goal is to be a trusted adviser to our customers, providing our services to them with the utmost integrity, honesty, and professionalism. The solutions we offer cover a wide range of technological needs; IT management, IT consulting and a full array of communication services.
The Contributor Expectations outlined in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified, nor do they constitute an employment contract. Like all other Integritek employees, you are an employee at will who can be terminated, with or without cause, at any time, at the option of either Integritek or yourself.
While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee may need to sit for prolonged periods of time to travel or work at a station equipped with a computer and phone. Motions such as bending, stooping, crouching, pulling, and pushing may occasionally need to be performed, as well as lifting items up to 10 lbs. Integritek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and may make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time