HKA is currently hiring a commissioning manager for a location in GA.
- Job is expected to last until mid-December possibly longer.
- Work closely with the project planners and schedulers
- Responsible for managing site materials and logistics
- Coordinate and manage contractor and subcontractor activities associated with pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Interface with Operations Team in commissioning, start-up and final turnover of the facility.
- Work closely with the project planners and schedulers.
- Coordinate start-up activities with project management, engineering, construction, HSE, contractors, facility operations, and start-up personnel.
- Establish progress reporting systems for all phases of the commissioning and start-up of the facility.
- Ensure the commissioning plan is in compliance with the appropriate external regulatory bodies and OTS systems.
- Liaise with construction management, the client and Vendors to ensure efficient and timely service.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Solmetric PVS 1500 IV curve tracing device.
- Meteorological stating installation, SCADA. etc...
Please submit detailed resumes to be reviewed.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00 /hour
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)