AEG Worldwide is the world's leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world's largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG's divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Manager Marketing is responsible for all marketing assets for shows on calendar. This position will work in conjunction with artist management, Radio/TV, and marketing team to create and develop an effective marketing plan that will reach the correct demographic and target customers appropriate for each show. The Marketing Manager will develop graphic content used to inform the general public of shows for the purpose of gaining ticket sales. This position will also be responsible for maintaining and tracking budgets to make sure funds are allocated correctly. The Marketing Manager will oversee social media accounts and ensure they are up to date with engaging material.
- Responsible for development and execution of marketing and promotional plans. Collaborates with tour directors, talent buyers, and marketing director to plan and oversee the marketing spend.
- Generate and adhere to marketing budget. Book and account for all advertising and media ensuring funds are allocated to correct partners. Prepare advertising settlements for each show.
- Oversee Social Media accounts for each show. Develop ad copy; implement ad schedules to appeal to a specific demographic and target customer.
- Oversee and evaluate show performance market-by-market, making adjustments to meet marketing strategy in changing market or competitive conditions.
- Supervise publicity, advance press interviews, secure and coordinate artist availability for promotions with management, label and public relations agencies.
- Develop and pitch promotions to media outlets. Contact radio and schedule radio time and set up giveaways. Negotiate rates and contracts with various media outlets.
- Develop additional marketing opportunities to increase ticket sales when needed. Keep up with current marketing and social media trends to brainstorm new ideas and concepts for assets and promotions to market events.
- Work with marketing team and artist management to strategize new ways to market shows and reach the correct audience. Create graphics for ecards, banners, posters, social media post, radio station needs and e-mails.
- May be responsible for overseeing interns and assistants.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Marketing/ Business Communications, PR Preferred
- 5 years of related work experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of social media and online marketing initiatives and strategies
- Must be internet savvy
- Proficient in Photoshop and MS Office
- Experience with media buying
- Creative, detail-oriented person who can juggle multiple tasks
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.