HOLMANS USA, a leading provider of IT product solutions for government for over 40 years, is recruiting for a Technical Solutions Architect in their Albuquerque, NM offices.
The Holmans USA Technical Solution Architect will be responsible for the end-to-end technical design of a complete solution to address our customers’ business needs and opportunities, including company products and services plus any necessary third-party components (e.g. software, hardware, consulting). The Technical Solutions Architect will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of specific solution domain, company products, as well as a customers’ technical and business environment.He or she will apply this knowledge so as to translate the functional view into a technical view and create complex solutions that deliver joint business success. This is a full-time position and the salary is dependent on experience and security clearance status.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with HOLMANS USA Account Executives to build the customer relationship at all levels by advocating and presenting technical strategies for customer's transformation. Partners effectively with others on the account to ensure problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Participates in deep-dive discussions and applies market intelligence and thought leadership to enhance proposed solutions and drive opportunity/demand generation for solution area(s).
- Gathers and assesses customer needs, both business and technical.
- Identifies required project steps, likely problem areas that require attention, information on competitors and product roll-out data/training needs. Proactively positions the company strengths as a relative value position in the account.
- Designs an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer's business requirements and account team strategy. Optimizes a solution to maximize the company's competitive advantages.
- Investigates and optimizes a solution's fit to the requirements of an opportunity, both current and future.
- Adapts solution design to new requirements.
- Identifies the growth path and scalability options of a solution and includes these in design activities.
- Generates technical solution configurations.
- Identifies potential challenges for the proposed technology implementation.
- Delivers customer workshops as appropriate for further understanding of issues and buy-in to the company's proposal.
- Builds customer loyalty through continuous innovation, becoming a trusted advisor.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- 5 years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling
- Security Clearance (DOE, L or Q) and/or a technical degree are preferred.
- Experience designing/operating within a virtualized platform paradigm (VmWare, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Expert technical understanding of assigned solution set and knowledge of leading edge and emerging technologies
- Expert knowledge of company offerings, strategic initiatives, current trends, competitor products and strategies within the assigned solution set
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience developing solution configurations/ overall architecture design and the creation of PoCs to meet customer requirements
- Demonstrates expert consultative techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
Application Deadline is March 22, 2019.To apply send a cover letter and resume to by application deadline.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year