Have you enjoyed working as an EMT but wish your role involved more skills, better wages, and a viable opportunity for career growth? Look no further, we have an immediate opening for a Full-Time Mobile Technician. Utilize your current skill set to respond to injuries directly at the injured worker's job-site, and be part of a growing team. New EMTs and Military Medics are welcome to apply!
Compensation and Benefits:
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Part-Time - Must be able to work some nights & weekends
- Shift/Hours: 3 X 10 hour shifts plus required after-hours rotation
- $17-$24/HR based on experience (Probationary pay applies for the first 90 days if two week training is not completed consecutively)
- Paid Training
- Company Vehicle
- Company Fuel Card
- Opportunity For Career Advancement!
- Additional compensation for Phlebotomy Certification
- Drug & Alcohol Testing (both new-hire & post-injury/accident)
- Injury Response
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Respiratory Fit
- Safety Training
Looking for something better? Join our team*!
- Must have an active certification
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Clean DMV record - no DUIs in the last 5 years
- Background in the medical field is preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
Apply to this job with your resume to be considered for this position.
- Applicants must meet the minimum requirements above to apply. OSHS offers of employment are contingent upon the successful outcome of a pre-employment background check and drug screen.