This is a FULL TIME position requiring weekends and offers a rewarding compensation package. Please apply online at the link below. We have one position in West Orange, NJ and one position in Cedar Grove, NJ.
https://jobs.cvshealth.com and search by location.
As a Beauty Consultant you are excited about all things beauty! You will greet and provide friendly, knowledgeable, sales service to every client who enters the beauty zone of the store and strive to build the best, personalized basket for each customer.
Customer Sales Experience
- Seek out customers to ensure they have an amazing experience through personalized sales service based on customer needs, product Up-selling and suggestive selling, as well as subsequent follow-up contact to build lasting relationships.
- Engage in conversation with each customer as they enter the beauty zone,listen to and be sensitive of the information shared by the customer and theirneeds and provide sales advice.
- Maneuver in a conversation to stimulate a different thought process. Thismeans you are confident and comfortable using your verbal skills to generatesales.
- Be the brand expert by answering customer questions in detail with product knowledge to produce the largest sales basket possible.
- Explain in detail how various products are used, applied, etc. educating the customer of the proper usage and benefits leveraging the sampling program.
- Participate in and represent company sales programs or events that positively impact business. You are comfortable discussing CVS Beauty Club programs and inviting customers to special, in store events or explaining current promotions to close the sale.
- Create and maintain product displays, end caps and other special promotional materials in support of key brand, corporate and local advertising efforts.
- Maintain a beautiful and clean zone by keeping your assigned area well-stocked, well-merchandised and compliant with hygiene standards for apositive shopping experience.
Training & Personal Growth and Development
- Complete initial 30/60/90 day onboarding training with continued training/educational programs to ensure sales, product knowledge and selling skills are current and that all work performed is in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
- Execute the established sales plan by meeting sales budget and tracking your own progress to success.
- Participate in sales training meetings and conference calls concerning programs and promotions, new items, brand launches, sales goals and exceptional customer care.
- Meet expectations through Beauty Consultant evaluations.
- Compete with yourself to beat prior sales goal and max out sales budget.
- Maintain a professional appearance in compliance with company guidelines atall times.
- Be plugged in, curious and excited about all of the latest beauty trends and techniques through various news outlets and social channels.
- Seek to further your own product knowledge and client service skills. Be a beauty sales enthusiast!
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- 8 hour shift