Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We're a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients' lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we're at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
As a key contributor on the Healthcare Solutions Team within Silverline's Advisory practice, you will provide guidance and oversight to our delivery teams on best practices, solution design, and accelerators specifically for the Healthcare industry sector. In addition, you will partner with Sales and Delivery to shape sales pursuits, validate estimates, mobilize successful delivery teams and provide advisory services and coaching to clients and internal teams prior to and during implementation.
As a member of the Advisory Team, you will assist in the development and implementation of assets and points of view of all kinds to promote organizational growth and advancement in team enablement, collaboration, innovation, and communication. Solution Principles are a vital component to maintaining Silverline's values as the business grows aggressively over the coming years.
Contribute to Project Success
- Use Healthcare industry expertise and knowledge of platform capability to work with customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria.
- Setup Projects for success by: Participating in the project kickoffs and handoffs from Sales; assisting the Engagement Manager and Solution Architects in preparing for a successful client engagement in the Healthcare sector.
- Lead customer journey planning sessions to enable the organizations to set up governance structures, high level story maps for decision making and change management approaches to enable the successful delivery of complex/multiphase programs
- Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers' business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Define best practices and recommended approaches, assist project teams in leveraging solutions and assets that have been successful in the past.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and project teams and use this uncover additional opportunities for Silverline based on industry knowledge and Silverlines go to market approaches
Contribute to Sales Pursuits
- Provide Healthcare industry expertise during the sales process
- Review statements of work, delivery approaches and estimates created for clients in the Healthcare industry segment as part of Silverlines approval cycle and act as a stage gate prior to these deliverables being shared with clients
- Work with Delivery leads and SSA's to create delivery approaches, estimates and statements of work for new types of work or complex projects in Healthcare
Contribute to Team Success
- Coordinate with the Practices, Sales, & Foundry to help shape the Silverline offerings in the Healthcare industry segment.
- Coordinate with the Sales Team (AEs, SSAs, etc.) to help develop specific proposals in support of new and ongoing business development.
- Identify industry trends and potential accelerators for consideration as Foundry Assets.
- Work with delivery teams working with clients in the Healthcare industry segment to leverage accelerator assets as appropriate
- Create and maintain training materials/modules
- Host regularly scheduled educational workshops/webinars for Silverline (not necessarily Salesforce related, could be industry trends, success stories, etc).
- Maintain a 'best of breed' Healthcare backlog to be a starting point for Silverline teams.
- Define and promote a set of delivery and design standards unique to Healthcare and align them to discovery, design and resource templates for each.
Grow Silverline's Expertise
- Identify and engage in continuing professional education (beyond Salesforce) within Healthcare (industry certifications, etc.).
- Follow up with previous clients and revisit the project after the dust has settled (What design decisions worked, what didn't, what are they doing now, etc). Use insights gained from this to identify opportunities for add-on work or managed services offerings.
- Collaborate with Foundry to identify and maintain the asset roadmap for Healthcare
- Collaborate with Alliances to develop and publish a list of vendors/apps for our preferred add-on applications
- Incorporate emerging technologies and tools into Silverline's offering.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred
- 5+ years in the Healthcare industry - preferably in a business role
- 3+ years experience on the Salesforce platform preferred
- 3+ years of related Professional Services leadership and consulting client experience
- Solid project and program management experience preferred
- Solid understanding of technology applications within the Healthcare industry
- Proven ability to communicate and build relationships with business and technical audiences, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders and decision makers
- Solid thought leadership skills and ability to gain buy-in to a vision
- Precise and effective customer communications and presentation skills
- A proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Understanding of key concepts of user centered design and design thinking
- Experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- Experience writing user stories to capture business requirements
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- Desire to learn new things