Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The candidate will have the opportunity to learn GEOINT/SIGINT/Multi-INT while working with experienced professional engineers within the intelligence community. The candidate will assist with:
(1) developing CONOPS and architecture products in support of acquisition level requirements and interfaces specifications for GEOINT/SIGINT/Multi-INT systems.
(2) reviewing , assessing and determining impacts to system level design requirements, interfaces, architectures, CONOPS and verification plans
(3) reviewing and assessing acquisition level requirements, designs, architectures, CONOPS and verification plans for adequacy of implementation of customer requirements, interface definitions, concepts and reference architecture
(4) developing enterprise and functional level requirements; and
(5) managing and maintaining architectures, CONOPS and requirements through enterprise configuration management boards and approved RFC processes.
Using a holistic approach, designs, develops, evaluates and modifies end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. Generates quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition logistics. Ensures requirements comply with client requirements and government standards through formal verification methods. Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with other engineering disciplines to develop lower level detailed implementation requirements. Establishes and coordinates development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development. Designs interfaces and brings system elements together so they work as a whole. Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. Customer liaison and support for business development activities and to understand and shape requirements. Participates in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts. Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with multi-discipline engineering teams to develop lower level detailed requirements. Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation. Generates system level requirements verification procedures and customer acceptance test procedures. Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they meet the objectives of the contractual requirements and participates in the testing process to validate requirements.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.