MB Stone Care is transforming the stone industry for today’s modern consumer. MB Stone is committed to innovative high-quality products and services that meet the needs of our professionals and consumers. We follow the old MB mantra, “Education before any sale”. Through personal phone calls, articles, and public forums we remain well known across the globe. This is not just a job “it’s a passion”.
We are looking for a dedicated Associate Marketing Manager to join our team. If you are creative, team spirited, and a self-starter, then we’d love for you to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to assist in the content creation of our home and professional line of stone care products on our e-commerce sites as well as social media channels.
- Develop and maintain a content review process.
- Maintain community management standards.
- Partner with customer service to ensure all inquiries are handled in a timely and appropriate fashion.
- Stay current with social media trends and incorporate, as appropriate, to improve the customer experience, drive sales, and leverage ongoing customer involvement.
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events.
- Analyze market trends and competitors’ methods.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as needed.
- Respond to comments.
- Compile marketing campaigns and create content. (This includes video and photo editing.)
- 2 years’ experience as a marketing associate or assistant, or related position. (REQUIRED)
- Superior computer skills. (REQUIRED)
- Up to date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends clearly and confidently. (REQUIRED)
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills. (REQUIRED)
- Must be able to navigate all social media platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. (REQUIRED)
- Must have video and photography editing experience. e.g. Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.)
- Associates degree in marketing, business, or statistics or relevant field. (PREFERRED)
- In-depth understanding of industry and its position in the market. (PREFERRED)
- Portfolio of marketing campaigns or video content and product photography.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)