Do you love:
- Working with people?
- Being challenged every day?
- Participating in making the decisions at work?
- Sharing what you know?
- Helping others?
- Joking around with your teammates?
- A self-starter and highly motivated?
- Always trying to improve yourself?
We are Quantum Innovations and we design, manufacture, service, and support high vacuum, thin film deposition systems for the eyeglass industry. We are seeking qualified applicants to fill a Sales position. You will be an integral part of our team, assisting in a variety of areas. If you enjoy working with highly collaborative teams and desire the opportunity to grow your business career, we highly encourage you to apply.
If you have Marketing experience and this sounds ideal to you, please send us your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you would fit on our team. We look forward to meeting you! Visit our website and check out who we are and what we are about at http://www.Qtmi.net.
We are seeking a talented, personable, and effective individual with marketing skills to join Quantum Innovations marketing team. In this role, you will engage in a variety of marketing strategies to reach out to prospective customers, current clients, and our community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acting as an ambassador for Quantum Innovations to the industry at large, as well as to the local and global community
- Engaging in Digital Marketing, Video Marketing, and Traditional Marketing in a variety of facets
- Brainstorming and enacting marketing campaigns
- Optimizing search engine results (SEO)
- Developing strong, ongoing relationships with industry partners and media
- Coordinating with other team members and departments to better understand and communicate the effectivity of products and Quantum Innovations culture
- Assist in analyzing marketing data
- Copywriting, including press releases, blogs, and organic social posts
- Advanced graphic design and layout of marketing collateral
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders and coordinating complex strategic marketing projects and campaigns
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or and equivalent degree preferred
- 2+ years’ marketing experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite and Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Must be proficient in WooCommerce, Wordpress, CSS, Java Script, and HTML
- Must be proficient in Google AdWords and Facebook Business Ad Platforms
- Strong understanding of marketing elements, both traditional and digital
- Strong communication skills required to effectively communicate with management, employees and customers
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work as a contributing member of a team with little direct supervision
- Fit with Quantum Core Values (Attitude of Servitude, All in the Same Boat, Belief in the Individual)
- Wage – DOE
- Flexible Schedule
- Peer reviews
- Paid Holidays
- Encouraged to take advantage of volunteer opportunities (paid time provided)
- Advancement opportunities are available
- Continuing Education program
- Generous PTO
- Health/Vision Insurance (PPO or HSA); eligible on first day of the month after start date.
- 401(k); eligible on first day of the 7th month after start date
Quantum Innovations is helping the ophthalmic industry see better solutions by creating value-based, customer-centered products and solutions. We are motivated by two principles that define and direct how we treat our customers and suppliers, as well as how we interact with one another: “Attitude of Servitude” and “Virtuous Cycles.” These principles impact our operations, shape our culture and define who we are as a company. Our daily activities are measured by our”5 Be’s” – Be Servants, Be Fun, Be Experts, Be Knowledge Givers, and Be Disruptive.
If you have a servant’s heart, are a lot of fun, and are a life-long learner, we want to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please bring or send cover letter and resume to:
Quantum Innovations, Inc.
549 E Vilas Rd
Central Point, OR 97502
Send Email with Cover Letter and Resume to this job posting on Indeed.com with the subject of Marketing Application
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative