Sales and Client Relations Specialist
Power Swift Mobile is a Maryland-based company that specializes in smartphones and small electronic sales, repairs, and other services. Our network consists of two retail stores based in
Maryland that specialize in sales and repair, a central warehouse that processes all incoming and outgoing inventory, and a network of small offices on the east coast.
These offices focused on purchasing smartphones from a variety of different sources, including but not limited to;
- Individuals who are looking to trade their device in for cash, either because they are no longer using it or have recently upgraded.
- Other smartphone and electronic repair shops that purchase devices from clients, and are looking to sell their inventory in bulk weekly or bi-weekly, or are interested in liquidating in a one-time deal.
- Traditional retail stores that are selling their devices in bulk.
Your daily tasks would include;
- Working with new clients to see what they are looking to sell, what the clients target price is, and see if a deal can be made.
- Using IMEI verification software to confirm that the device is eligible for purchase, and verify the details of the device.
- Meeting clients in a public location to inspect the device(s) being sold, verifying that the deal would make sense for the company and paying out to the client.
- Entering the phone into the company inventory system.
- Packing and shipping the inventory that you receive back to the main warehouse in Maryland.
Additional tasks would include:
- Inventory and asset management
- Reporting daily inventory to the manager.
Hours, Compensation, and Expectations
This is not a traditional sales job! Our employees are paid hourly, not by commission. All employees are paid as a 1099 Independent Contractor, and taxes are not withheld from their paycheck. Please contact our team if you have any questions regarding this.
Standard hours are Monday through Friday, either 9:00am to 5:00pm, 10:00am to 6:00pm, or 11:00am to
7:00pm. If a client is looking to meet with you outside of that time frame, we ask that you do your best to be flexible.
Our local offices are only staffed by one to two people, meaning that you may work alone in some cases. You will still have the support of the warehouse, management, and colleagues from other locations during the day and outside of regular office hours.
All employees will be asked to sign a standard non disclosure agreement, and may be subject to a background check.
Job Location and Travel
Our Atlanta, GA office is located at 1201 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309.
This job does involve travel about 25% of the time. The majority of the travel will be within a file mile radius of the office, but may extend up to a twenty mile radius.
If our team is interested in working with you, we will set up a phone interview. The phone interview is an opportunity to get to know you, and is an opportunity for you to ask any questions you have about the position. A phone interview is usually 10 to 15 minutes long.
After the phone interview, we set up a time to meet with you, and continue the discussion that we started during the phone interview. This is another opportunity to get to ask questions, get to know the company more, and for us to get to know you as well.
Sometimes, our sales manager may recommend a shadow day after your phone interview. This is completely optional, but is highly recommended. You will spend the day with us in the office, watching how we interact, meet, and perform business with our clients.
During the first two to three weeks, you will be working alongside a sales representative from
Maryland. After the training period, you will see management in the office a few times a month.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $12.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)