Join us as a Residential Clubhouse Director overseeing the hospitality of the clubs amenities in this beautiful luxurious North Beach condominium.
- Oversee spa and fitness center operations ensuring the client is satisfied with their amenity offering.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service by exceeding client's expectations and needs.
- Supervise team members performance providing mentoring where necessary.
- Develops, implements, and administers spa services and programs to achieve budgeted goals.
- Ensures the "5 Diamond Experience" by maintaining the standards set in the NFC Amenity Management Mission Statement.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Complete new hire paperwork, payroll, and scheduling in a timely manner.
- Train team members by completing orientation, direction, and constant feedback.
- Complete team member evaluations as required. Make hiring, promotion, disciplinary, and termination recommendations to the Regional Director.
- Complete daily inspections using cleaning checklists to ensure cleanliness.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge about spa services and personal training by remaining current with trends in the industry.
- Responsible for thorough understanding and effective performance of NFC Management SoftwareWelcome and acknowledge all guests according to NFC approved terminology.
- Prior management/supervisory experience in luxury hotel or high-end hospitality required.
- Must be willing to deliver the highest level of quality customer service (aggressive hospitality) to our clients.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Strong customer service & sales orientation.
- Strong individual and team contributor.
- Includes a base of $32,000 per year plus bonus potential.
- This is a full-time position and includes paid time off and medical benefits.
NFC Amenity Management is one the nation's largest amenity management firms, operates more than 70 facilities nationwide with locations in luxury residential communities, resort/hotels, and corporate wellness facilities. We are committed to ensuring exceptional experiences for our clients while providing an exciting, challenging, and fun environment for our team members. Our record of success comes not from our experience and longevity in the industry but from the over 700 employees delivering the highest standards and commitment to every project we undertake. Simply put, we are...Giving the best of ourselves to our clients every day! We have some of the best training and development for those employees willing to excel in the areas outlined below. An aggressive growth plan allows for upward mobility for those ready for an exciting and rewarding career with us.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year