Finance and Accounting
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Percentage of Travel Required:
Up to 10%
Type of Travel:
CACI is looking for a Corporate Financial Analyst to join our Corporate Finance team. As a Corporate Financial Analyst, you will primarily be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, variance, and other financial analysis, developing financial models and briefing/communicating regularly with senior leaders across the organization.
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and report financial data
- Support annual budgeting process, monthly forecasting, and financial close reporting requirements
- Develop in-depth expense analyses for corporate cost centers by gathering and analyzing data, creating metrics, tracking costs, interfacing with department managers and reporting findings to senior management
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately
- Collect/format/assemble presentations for senior management and the Board on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist the team with treasury operations
- Prepare financial models to support business planning exercises
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required
- 3+ years related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or similar field
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to work independently and effectively handle and complete multiple tasks
- Ability to learn and utilize various IT systems
This position does allow for partial remote work.
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience in a finance function where responsibilities included budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, financial modeling, and cash management.
- Understanding of financial statements
- Working knowledge of Accounting
- Knowledge of CostPoint and Hyperion
- Experience with government accounting and FAR
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with CACI.