What does Wexford do?
Wexford Entrepreneurial Partners constructively critique businesses to better their User Experiences. We believe that with every great idea comes and even friendlier way of doing things. Businesses often lose sight on minute details that can subtly or vastly alter the UX. To overcome clients’ UX deficiencies, we provide strategic consulting to review, research, plan, and implement new user experiences.
Why Design for Wexford Entrepreneurial Partners?
Showcase your talent by joining a team of creative professionals focused on delivering innovative and unique user experiences. You will have the opportunity to put your creative talents behind innovative UX ideas that push the status quo. Help convey important messaging with eye-grabbing visuals and convert UX Ideas into User Interface graphics.
Designing for Wexford
- Create visual collateral for blog posts, social media, and print
- Design User Interfaces for Web and Mobile
- Participate in weekly conference calls to review your designs, receive feedback, and get answers to any questions you may have
- Earn a generous commission on the revenue generated from your posts via ads, affiliate links, and new clients sign-ups
- Access to exclusive content and individualized strategies to grow your personal brand
- Love for designing images that perfectly convey a message
- Aspiring to build a UI portfolio and a career in digital design
- A team player who sees the bigger picture
- Remote, located anywhere in the world
- A hunger for diversity of thought
- Currently able to support yourself via other means knowing that in return you will receive a platform to promote your ideas, the opportunity to earn cool & thought provoking client work as well as revenue via ads / affiliate links / new client sign-ups, feedback to finetune your designs, and guidance on your career and personal endeavors
- A resume that outlines your relevant college, project, and/or professional experience
- A cover letter or email to discuss why you want to be considered as a UI Designer (one paragraph is fine!)
- A portfolio or examples of your work, if available
- Knowledge and access to Adobe Creative Cloud / Photoshop / Illustrator
Job Types: Internship, Contract, Commission
- Photoshop or Illustrator: 1 year