Alliant Physical Therapy is the Leading independently owned Private Practice Physical Therapy group in South East Wisconsin and has immediate opening for a Front Desk Coordinator/Receptionist in Racine, WI.
Clinic Address: 1300 S Green Bay Rd #205 Racine, WI
Applications submitted via Indeed.com will only be considered. Do not drop off your resume!
*Do not apply if you do not have at least a minimum of 2 years experience in an medical administrative role.
The qualified candidate will need to have but not limited to:
1. Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phones
2. Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
3. Responsible for keeping reception area and lunch area is clean and organized
4. Registers New Patients and updates existing patient demographic by collecting patient detailed patient information including personal and financial information
5. Facilitates the flow by notifying the providers of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
6. Protects patient confidentiality by making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain site and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended
7. Provides information to Clinic callers according to the Clinic's Policies and Procedures; transfers calls as needed; works with Billing Department to ensure adequate phone coverage at all times.
8. Insurance verification and authorization for physical therapy visits
9. Performs day-to-day administrative functions and general office duties including but not limited to word processing, copying, filing, faxing, answering phones and data entry
10. Collects copays/co-insurance/deductibles from patients
11. Performs other duties as may deemed necessary by Management
1. Understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality; able to maintain confidentiality under HIPAA standards.
2. Must have the ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy and tact; excellent customer services and interpersonal communication skills; Cultural sensitivity and demonstrated ability to work with diverse people groups.
3. Intermediate to advanced phone skills; able to effectively relate via the telephone and in-person to serve the needs of Clinic patients/clients/visitors in a manner that is efficient and productive.
4. Must be highly flexible; able to accommodate changing needs of the department.
5. Well developed verbal and written communication skills in English
Additional language abilities desirable.
6. Knowledge of basic math and modern office procedures.
7. Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision. Proven flexibility and willingness to handle a variety of tasks.
8. Basic to intermediate computer knowledge and skills.
9. Training and/or experience with computer data entry
Please include salary requirements in your resume when applying for this position.
Job Type: Part-Time Wednesday & Thursday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Friday 8am to 5pm
Job Type: Part-time