Getaway builds tiny cabins, places them in the middle of nature, and rents them out by the night to people looking to disconnect and recharge.
Our New York Outpost is in Cairo, NY - not too far from Kingston. We’re searching for a hospitality-minded soul with an eye for small details. As a key member of our outpost team, the core of this role is focused on helping clean and maintain our tiny cabins! Our cabinkeepers make our whole site go!
- Have open availability (days, nights, weekends, holidays). We do not have set schedules.
- Have access to a vehicle, as it's required for the job.
- Have some previous housekeeping experience - though it isn't required.
- Be comfortable working as part of a large team.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Have strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
Our company is growing fast and receiving national attention. You can find out more about us here:
- Our website (https://getaway.house/)_
- A video about working on the Guest Experience team (https://vimeo.com/343014802)_
- A video our guests made and an article by our founder (https://medium.com/@jonstaff/getaway-78c60615f0f3#.spodu3x4x)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- housekeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 2 years (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday