Our professionally managed boutique salons deliver incredible customer experience with a primary focus on safety and customer empowerment through education. We deliver excellent service with a luxury feel at a relatively affordable cost; we cater to people of all professions and lifestyles. Our ideal candidate is positive, flexible, presentable and detail oriented. Good customer communication skills a must.
Applicants must have 3+ years of experience grooming pets in a professional environment; we encourage groomers of less time experience but exceptional skill to apply also. The safety of the pets in our facility is paramount.
Ideally, our candidate understands behavior, how to correctly and humanly handle all pets in all situations, and they will have a solid understanding that some pets cannot be worked with safely (we would refuse the client if safety becomes an issue. Clear communication with bathing and management support team is also of utmost importance.
As the highest rated pet grooming salon in Los Angeles County, we know luxury- and we love having the opportunity (and know-how) to educate our clients about their pets, helping them make choices when purchasing pet related merchandise, and setting them up with reoccurring appointments- this helps to maintain a grooming schedule that works for their pet and lifestyle.
This position is hourly + tips (Avg 25.3%). Our groomers make an average of $47/hr. We are very excited to be adding to our team and look forward to groomers who are ready to grow with our business and concept
So, if you looking for a new doghouse to hang your shears, one with a fresh cut on luxury dog ownership? Join Our Pack!
- Applicants must have the ability to groom all breeds from start to finish.
- Bathing/drying/brushing/clipping or filing of pet’s nails along with either trimming coat to breed standards, owner request or what is necessary for making the dog comfortable.
- Must be able to converse with clients to identify what they want— even if they do not know what they want.
- Applicant must be able to get along with a wide array of personalities while being compassionate with our four-legged clients.
- Applicant must be able to stand for long hours; you DO NOT need to lift 50lbs— our grooming baths have walk up ramps, grooming tables have hydraulic and electric adjustable platforms.
- Applicants should be able to perform in a fast-paced environment grooming 7-10 pets a day while maintaining our standards of excellence.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and ready to demonstrate expert skill from day one.
- Applicants must have their own equipment i.e.: clippers, blades, scissors, brushes, combs, professional grooming apparel, including slip resistant footwear.
- We will provide applicants with a workstation and stocked treasure-trove of consumable supplies.
· We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
· Pay is hourly/tips/commission/bonus based.
· Tips average 25.3% for groomers.
· Hourly rate is commensurate with your talent/book/and experience.
· Experienced groomers earn an average of $47/hr.
· Break room with snacks, drinks, and treats.
· Routinely free lunch.
· Free Parking
A little more about us:
To say we’re the next big idea is just about right: we are featured on television shows Vanderpump Rules, Basketball Wives, Dogs of Sunset (CBS All-Access), Earth to Ned (Disney+) a CBD/cannabis documentary, numerous product commercials, and an Apple music video; we have over 77K organic Instagram followers; and we are the only grooming salon, in perhaps the world, with an exclusive partnership with WAG, Samuel Adams, Moet; and as well, we are the only boutique in the universe that offers cannabis products for humans and dogs, off-leash speakeasy cocktail bar for dogs and their humans, and white-glove chauffeured pet limousine services #RollsRoyce #HummerH1 #AlfaRomeo #Lamborghini #Jaguar
We cater to LA’s most influential celebrities, TV studios, wealthiest patrons, and everyday blokes! Our professionally managed destinations are ultra-posh, located in prime territory- near the corners of Sunset and Fairfax- in WEHO, and on Beverly/La Brea – in Hancock Park.
Join our pack!
We have been awarded as the highest rated pet grooming salon in LA county. We are the recipient of the Most Innovative Business Award from the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce. We are LA's premier grooming boutiques for great reasons:
We Have #Impact
· 2019- we donated 3% of all sales to fund after school programs throughout LA.
· 2020- we are donating 100% of all proceeds from our off-leash speakeasy bar to local 501(c)3 charities that rescue dogs on death row at LA kill shelters.
Secret Sauce: (i.e., Our Hustle)
We are perhaps the only dog grooming salon, possibly in the world, that offers:
· Door-to-door chauffeured pet limousine services (Jaguar, Hummer, Aston Martin).
· We regularly transition into The Collar Club- a members-only off-leash speakeasy bar— for dogs.
· Offer a full array of CBD for pets and owners— balms, rubs, tinctures, edibles.
· Serving all-natural, preservative-free vegan and fresh organic treats bar
· Cannabis products for humans and dogs- balms, rubs, tinctures, edibles.
· Jeweler-made 18kt gold, diamond, or Swarovski chains, collars, and leashes.
· Complimentary Craft Beer, Fine Wine, Moet Champagne, Perrier or Refreshing chilled eucalyptus Egyptian Cotton towel. (COVID Permitting)
· 2,500 sqft indoor/outdoor daycare.
· Life Fitness Center: providing dog-massage therapy, physical rehabilitation, acupuncture, senior enrichment, PTSD care, puppy acclimation, and training in a private super lux environment.
· Our Instagram following is organic- we have over 77K followers, typically receiving 5,000 impressions per post.
· We film with Apple TV, Disney+, Jim Henson, Bravo, LATF, CBDistilleries, Vista Print...
· We are working with CBS on bringing our own DOGuSeries ‘Dogs of Sunset’ to life.
· We are the exclusive groomer for: Daytime Beauty Awards, Hollywood Beauty Awards, LATF, ESPYS (ESPN), Waldorf Astoria, Chateau Marmot, Andaz Hotels, 7950 Sunset, and the Standard Hotels!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $19.00 - $50.00 per hour
We have implemented various safety measures and policy changes for clients and employees. We have update our cleaning to every 30 minutes from each hour.
We have committed to safe distances, controlled pods, and professional management of COVID.
- Dog Grooming: 3 years (Required)
- Dog Handling: 3 years (Required)
- Do you have reliable transportation?
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: