Responsibilities include loading, unloading and delivery of truck and aircraft containers.
Must have strong work ethic and be able to perform physical labor over several hours, including the repetitive lifting of items up to 70 lbs.
Stacking of packages, mail bags and mail totes into floor level containers.
Pull rolling equipment across warehouse floor. Requires pulling empty and loaded equipment.
Load/unload mail form rolling equipment.
Load/unload mail from floor-level containers. Requires standing, some bending and occasionally step ladder use.
Most items weight under 20 lbs. Mus be able to occasionally lift up to 70 lbs.
Unloading and loading of trailers with rolling equipment.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holidays.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: $16.69 + 4.02 of H/W Benefit Rate. · High school diploma or equivalent.
- Male applicants must be registered on the Selective Service System. (https://www.sss.gov/Home/registration) and provide the number.
- 10-years verifiable work history.
- Pass drug screening and criminal background check.
- 7-years Residence history.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work well with others in a group, cooperate with others.
- Must work Saturday.