Do you love the car business but hate working evenings and weekends? We offer great working conditions, Monday through Friday shifts (7a-4p, 7:30a-4:30p and 8a-5p). Full health benefits, PTO and 401K with Company match for full-time employees!
If you are looking for great career path in an expanding business with a great income stream and job security – come join us!
Delivers New Vehicle Leases from vehicle lease center to customer by performing the following duties:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Lease folders are created
- Vehicle folders (glove box folder) are prepared and put in each packet with the lease folder
- If a customer’s packet is missing the insurance or driver form, then an email is sent to the employee letting them know we have not received it yet
- All deliveries for the next day should remain together even though they do not have all the necessary paperwork
- Greet every customer
- Ask them if they are exchanging or only turning in or picking up a lease.
- Locate packet for the customer, make sure that all of the paperwork has been received - insurance, driver form and signed lease agreement (if employee is not present at delivery). If not, all paperwork is with packet, then the driver has is responsible to provide paperwork prior to pick up.
- Once the Delivery Exchange Coordinator brings in the turn in sheet, the vehicle is turned off (and all surcharges are billed at this time)
- Delivery Coordinator Desk hands the new keys to the Delivery Exchange Coordinator so the vehicle can be brought to the area while the rest of the paperwork is prepared
- The lease agreement is printed out, given and explained to the customer; then signed by the customer. Driver’s license is inspected as well
- The vehicle packet documents are explained in detail to each customer with acknowledgement signature
- The delivery coordinator lets the customer know where to go to get the vehicle from the Delivery Exchange Coordinator.
- High attention to detail and criticality of deadlines
- Very customer focused with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to handle various problem-solving situations as first point-of-contact for the department
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze information
- Demonstrated follow up and follow through skills
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork
- Highly proficient computer skills and technology driven
- Ability to productively switch attention/focus from task to task
- Ability to recognize potential issues proactively and how to properly address them
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Valid driver’s license
Must be able to pass background/drug screen and MVR check.