Want to help us bring happiness to the world? Want to join an ambitious and fast growing global biscuits and confectionery business investing heavily in iconic global brands, infrastructure and people? Then this is the place for you.
As proud bakers and chocolatiers and custodians of iconic global brands, we don’t compromise on the quality of ingredients in our products or on the people we hire. We are looking for entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for bringing happiness to our consumers and who embody our Winning Traits.
To succeed at pladis you need to be purpose-led , resilient and positive to succeed here because we expect pace and agility , we insist on collaboration and demand accountability. If that is your thing, then pladis offers global ambition, a clear Vision and roadmap for success, challenge, and unrivalled opportunities to learn and make an impact
Come join the Flipz *Family!
Flipz chocolate covered pretzels have been produced locally in Mohnton, PA for over 15 years! Flipz has grown into an iconic brand, loved and recognized across the globe. Join our Flipz Family in “bringing happiness to the world with every bite”!
Key accountabilities & deliverables:
- Responsible for integrity of inventory control area
- All duties associated with the wrapping station, including confirmation of production
- Load and ship trucks, including all transactions into the system
- Maintain raw ingredients, WIP and final product according to work procedures
- Operate fork truck in a safe manner moving skids of finished and unfinished products throughout parts of the facility while being cautious and aware of workers, equipment and products
- Maintain plant shipping and receiving logs
- Ensure paperwork is accurate and complete and meets requirements
- Follow all safety, and quality inspections on all incoming and outgoing shipments and complete all corresponding paperwork
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- 1 year of manufacturing experience
- Ability to pass a fork truck certification program
- Ability to read and understand customer specifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Performance is reviewed annually to determine merit increases.
- Immediately eligible for Quarterly Bonus Program based on performance and attendance.
- Frequent opportunities for additional overtime.
- Eligible for benefits after 60 days
- Three choices for health insurance plans, including employer contribution to Health Savings Account
pladis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
We operate a strict Preferred Supplier List. If you are a recruitment agency and wish to submit candidate to be considered for this vacancy, you must have agreed to, and signed, our terms of business.
We will not accept CVs from any other sources other than those currently on our PSL. We will not pay a fee for any candidate that has not been represented by a provider on our PSL.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour