The Human Resources Specialist is responsible for a variety of administrative and service duties including recruiting, orientation, employee relations, employee communications and maintaining records and HR Information. The Specialist also assists with annual events such as open enrollment, employee focused events, and performance/compensation reviews.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conducts all or a portion of new employee orientation on a periodic basis
- Enters initial employee and payroll data into the HR information system
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating status change data
- Answers basic to intermediate level employee & management questions regarding policies, procedures and benefit programs
- Compiles reports for KPI reporting and to measure HR performance
- Maintains current HR files and databases
- Serves as a trusted adviser to employees and managers seeking guidance and support on a variety of business and personal issues
- Upholds mission and values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field OR commensurate work experience.