Northstar Wireless,A Sprint Premium Retailer, is seeking a District Sales Manager to join our growing team in Northern California.
MISSION & SCOPE: The District Sales Manager is responsible for achieving Company objectives through executing initiatives, programs and procedures to ensure alignment with our carrier partner. This role will focus on achievement in the areas of store financial results, customer service, operations, merchandising, marketing and staff training and development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures complete and timely communication of Company objectives, policies and initiatives throughout the District.
- Leads and assists Store Managers in maximizing positive results in all areas of focus.
- Fosters an environment of strong sales achievement through open and upward communication with all staff to insure positive employee morale, effective conflict resolution and upward flow of creative ideas for the benefit of the Company and its employees.
- Attains District financial goals by directing Store Managers in their efforts and execution of individual store financial goals and attainment of all Company sales initiatives.
- Develops and leads store Managers and store personnel to be proactive in new business development, sales process execution, customer service, cost control and their ability to properly analyze and take corrective measures in all areas.
This Candidate will teach, lead and and coach Sales Consultants and Store Managers to increase their effectiveness, efficiency and productivity through continually improving the following areas:
- Sales Training
- Coaching and Communication Skills
- Leadership Development
- Sales Analysis
- Problem-solving Skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Store Operations and Preparation – Achieves all operational objectives for the District and individual store personnel, ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures by all personnel.
- Customer Service – Ensures excellent execution by Store Managers and store personnel of Northstar Wireless.
- Hiring – Hires and promotes quality field personnel in a timely manner that exceed the accepted minimum standards of the Company.
- Marketing and Merchandising – Executes all Company merchandising and marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up, excellent execution, accurate and timely performance feedback.
- Loss Prevention – Ensures the effective maintenance and protection of company assets, including physical structures, inventory, personnel and all financial assets.
- Self Development – Actively continues self-development process by gaining knowledge and further building skills as a professional businessperson, manager and leader.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: The candidate must create excellent working relationships with all employees in his/her District as well as with all members of Sprint support team.
- 1+ years of prior successful District Sales Manager experience, preferably in consumer electronics.
- High level of ambition
- Strong sales orientation.
- Wireless communications product knowledge
- Effective communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must demonstrate prior success in employee development, participation in problem-solving,
- Relationship building with customers.
- Management of store, and/or District personnel.
- Demonstrated leadership by example in a changing environment
- Objectivity, interpersonal, facilitation and coaching skills
- Ability to uphold Company policies and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000 to $120,000.+ /year with commission and bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- District Management: 1 year (Preferred)