As an Endodontic Dental Assistant you will have the opportunity to join a stable organization that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job.
- Follow guidelines set forth by the Operations Manager of the office you are working in that day; direct supervision is provided by the OM.
- Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience (PPE) ® by attending to the patient's individual concerns within the scope of the Endodontic Assistants license, and promoting the good qualities of your specialist.
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices).
- Work closely with the GP lead assistant to ensure an appropriate and adequate clinical supply and that equipment is well maintained in each dental practice, while simultaneously remaining fiscally responsible.
- Maintain a clean, sterile and cheerful environment where our patients feel comfortable; prepare them for treatment and assist your specialist - thereby enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment.
- Obtain dental history and/or records from patients (review patient health history and care-slips for completeness prior to providing to the specialist for review). Obtain an updated health history for the specialist for all returning patients.
- Work with the front office and back office teams to ensure the specialist's schedule runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Coach and mentor less experienced team members, and create an environment for knowledge transfer and cross-training.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Specified training courses as mandated by state for certification, licensure, or registration requirements.
As mandated by applicable state (e.g., CPR, coronal polish, x-ray exposure etc.)
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we'll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths-and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US
Pacific Dental Services Supported Offices
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide. Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.'s 500|5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members - and we hope you'll be one of them.