The goal is to detect, observe and report! Do you possess a high level of observation? Are you able to follow procedures, use good judgment, and effectively document all information accurately and professionally? If you have an investigative or security call center background, the North Carolina Education Lottery has an exciting opportunity for you to become a part of our Security team as Security Operations Specialist!
Successful candidates will also possess a calm demeanor when dealing with the general public and provide great customer service. Come and develop your career in this fun, friendly and fast-paced environment!
- Operating and maintaining security access control and camera systems
- Receiving, documenting and processing incoming calls from retailers, players and law enforcement
- Maintaining key and asset protection programs
- Identifying patterns associated with theft and fraud
- Creating identification and access badges
- Assisting in conducting the daily Ball Drawings
- Other duties include assisting NCEL Investigators, law enforcement, retailers, and Prize Validation for Big Winners and lottery investigations
- High school diploma or equivalency
- 6+ months of experience working in a Security Operations capacity
- 1–3 years of interviewing and investigative experience, obtained by law enforcement, preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Solid writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, 12:00pm – 12:00am
$21.72 per hour (This nonexempt position will be hired at or near the posted rate.)
July 17th, 2019
About the North Carolina Education Lottery
We raise money for a great cause! All of the earnings of the North Carolina Education Lottery go to education. We award on average $4.5 million a day in prizes. To learn more, visit our website www.nclottery.com.
At the North Carolina Education Lottery, we deal with winners everyday: our employees! We offer competitive pay and benefits, flexible schedules, professional development opportunities, casual attire, open communication and a fun work environment.
All employees of the Lottery are expected to support the organization values (honesty, respect, integrity and trust) and its commitment to corporate social responsibility (including responsible gaming, environmental awareness, community involvement, etc).
Apply in minutes! Get started by uploading your resume. Click here for our Careers Page.
Equal Opportunity Employer