Griffith Foods is a global manufacturer of food products. We provide a wide range of taste and texture components for food industry customers throughout the world. Our products include seasoning blends, dry mixes, coating systems, dough blends, crumbs, flavors, sauces and food bases that are used in an extensive variety of application from snack foods and processed meat and poultry to ready meals. Our customers include food processors, restaurant operators and grocery retailers. While our name may not be familiar to consumers, our products are key components of foods offered by many of the world’s best-known companies.
The Information Security Analyst is someone who takes measures to protect a company’s sensitive and mission-critical data, staying one step ahead of cyber attackers. This is accomplished by coming up with innovative solutions to prevent critical information from being stolen, damaged or compromised. Information Security Analysts focus on three main areas:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Risk Assessment – identifying problems an organization might face.
- Vulnerability assessment – determine an organizations weakness.
- Defense planning – installing and managing protection systems/solutions.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Research the latest information technology security trends.
- Develop security standards and best practices for the organization globally.
- Recommend security enhancements to management.
- Work with other IT teams to ensure security best practices are being implemented and maintained.
- Coordinate Disaster Recovery Testing.
- Implement and coordinate penetration testing.
- Implement and coordinate vulnerability testing.
- Provide design and architectural documentation associated to Griffith’s security standard solutions.
- Help to ensure a smooth transition from initial solutioning through implementation, transformation and steady state.
- Assist Global IT to define standard tooling and architectures associated to best security practices.
- Assist Global IT to identify any solutions gaps, requirements, automation opportunities etc.
- Assist Griffith’s IT organization to identify and develop roadmaps, requirements and architectures.
- Provide level 2 & 3 support to security related issues that are reported by end user community.
- Problem-solves for all aspects of the given services and solutions, creates highly useful and usable architectures.
- Takes ownership and manages business and IT projects that vary in size and scope depending on requirements.
- Performs cross training for business and IT team members as needed. Also, responsible for providing documentation on processes and best practices to be followed by the Service Desk Team.
- Regularly communicates with manager work progress, concerns and questions.
- Provides IT management reporting for performance and system utilization across all managed systems.
- Collaborates and supports Service Desk other IT teams on cross team projects.
- Provides guidance to team on project capacity and timelines.
- Ensures team is meeting project deadlines.
- Ensure team is collaborating with internal and external IT Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Security Technology.
- 3-5 years as a security team member, lead or supervisor.
- Experience with internal consulting with diverse business teams.
- Experience with working with and managing a SIEM and/or SIEM tools.
- Identity and Access Management: Active Directory Forests, Active Directory Federation Services, Security Permissions & Authentication, Certificates, Tenants, & Interworking of DNS record types.
- Basic Networking and Windows Server operational fundamentals.
- VMWare and NSX operational fundamentals.
- Knowledge/Experience in working with a team in a business continuity/disaster recovery program.
- Experience with vulnerability and log analysis tools such as Splunk, Retrace, LogRhythms.
- Experience with virtual machine replication technology such as VMWare Site Recovery Manager and/or Zerto.
- Business acumen to understand the impact IT technology has on business outcome and success.
- Has experience with security products and services and can recommend logical transformation Roadmaps.
- Strong influence skills to direct client change and business success.
- Highly Proficient in features and functions based on Microsoft products such as Office 365, Enterprise Mobility Services, Azure Cloud, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Windows 10.
- Demonstrate initiative and strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with IT staff and all levels of the organization.
- Maintain established performance levels to achieve individual and team goals.
- Provide knowledge transfer to team members.
- Ability to adjust schedule to meet business needs.
EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability