Molecular Epidemiology, Inc. is now accepting applications for Commercial Handyman to work at multiple properties in King County area.
We are looking for a skilled and hard-working Handyman to assist with maintaining and upkeep of commercial and residential buildings.
Qualifications and Skills include:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Experience with minor electrical work, plumbing and carpentry required
- Must be able to perform typical work site duties, i.e. lifting, climbing, crawling, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling
- Must be able to lift, on a regular basis, between 50-100 pounds
- Must be able to utilize common hand and power tools
- Must be able to follow company standards for safety
- Must have a good driving record
Full-time employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate to severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
To apply for this position please access the company's job posting at:
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
"EEO is the Law" Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Job Type: Full-time