Townsquare Media (NYSE:
TSQ) is seeking a seasoned Sales Executive, with a true “hunter” mentality to bring our full suite of cross - platform Digital Media Solutions to market. This front line seller will be responsible for building out new revenue channels at the regional level to both agencies and direct clients. We’re looking for a domain expert with proven success at selling Advanced Audience Targeting and Extended Reach Digital solutions as well as superior knowledge of new/emerging digital advertising technologies and techniques. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, who works with a sense urgency and passion, and thrives in this early stage, market development phase. The Digital Sales Executive will be a key contributor to defining sales strategy, offering, programming, packaging and collateral. This new role will work closely with Local sales team in St. Cloud. This is an ideal role for an experienced, solutions-based seller who is comfortable building new lists, prospecting and closing new business.
- Build out new revenue channels at Regional and Local Key Account levels
- Create, implement & execute on a Sales Territory/Account Plan to drive direct and agency sales efforts, with a focus on Advance Audience Targeting and Extended Reach Digital solutions
- Work independently from, and long-side, Local cross-platform Sellers in your market.
- Perform extensive needs assessments with prospects (acquisition), and existing customers (cross sell) to determine how TSQ Solutions offer the best results for your customers
- Deliver compelling presentations that highlight the TSQ competitive advantages
- Develop needs-based solution proposals
- Identify, organize and focus internal resources (pre-sales and post sales) that are required to affect close of new sales opportunities
- Meet and Exceed Revenue Targets
- Be successful with cold calling, prospecting and scheduling your own appointments as this is a front line seller role focused on the St. Could market.
- Research opportunities thoroughly and proactively, identifying an advertiser's needs while working with Client Services to propose efficient solutions
- Expert level understanding of exchange platform and advanced audience targeting capabilities and their value proposition for customers to drive business unit growth and revenue
- Establish strong relationships with advertising agency and client-direct personnel, including all decision-makers and key influencers from junior media planners to top management
- Become a positive and influential presence in the St. Cloud market.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience as an individual contributor in a sales (hunter) role
- Digital Sales background (i.e. mobile, video, display, social, email and paid search)
- Proven experience selling Advanced Audience Targeting, Extended Reach, and Programmatic offerings
- Consultative/Solutions selling experience vs. a single Product selling background
- Proven track record in meeting/exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Consistent performer and responder to daily, weekly and monthly Sales KPI’s
- Demonstrable experience at new market and revenue development
- Previous Radio, Events and Sponsorship sales experience a huge PLUS
- Deep contacts with Local Agencies and Direct Clients with focus on Healthcare Services, Retail, Travel/Tourism, Automotive, Energy and Government
- Independent, Entrepreneurial, comfortable in a fast pace, early stage environment
- Detail-oriented, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions for TSQ’s Digital Solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior knowledge of new/emerging digital advertising technologies and techniques
- entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter, who works with urgency and passion
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required, Advanced degree a plus
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising and marketing solutions platform in small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 320 radio stations and more than 330+ local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive ( http://townsquareinteractive.com/ )), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite ( http://www.townsquareignite.com/ )) and approximately 200 live events with over one million attendees each year. Our brands include local media assets such as WYRK ( http://wyrk.com/ ), KLAQ ( http://klaq.com/ ), K2 ( http://k2radio.com/ ) and NJ101.5 ( http://nj1015.com/ ); iconic regional and national events such as the Taste of Country Music Festival ( http://tasteofcountryfestival.com/ ), WE Fest ( http://wefest.com/ ), Country Jam ( http://countryjam.com/ ), the Boise Music Festival ( http://boisemusicfestival.com/ ), the Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival ( http://reddirtbbqfest.com/ )and Taste of Fort Collins ( https://tasteoffortcollins.com/ ); and leading tastemaker music and entertainment websites such as XXLmag.com ( http://www.xxlmag.com/ ), TasteofCountry.com ( http://tasteofcountry.com/ )and Loudwire.com ( http://loudwire.com/ ).
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.