Join our new program opening this Summer!
Monte Nido & Affiliates, a leading eating disorders treatment provider will be opening a new facility located in the residential area of The Woodlands, TX. This will be a Clementine Program for adolescents’ girls age 13-17. We offer a model of treatment that blends the personalized and medically sophisticated care, which we are known, with the latest research and strategies for adolescent girls suffering from eating disorders. This highly specialized medical, psychiatric, nutritional, and clinical approach integrates comprehensive academic and family support within an intimate home setting. We work together to heal the entire family – instilling hope and trust.
We are accepting applications for a part-time Certified Teacher / Educational Liaison to teach Math and/or English for our Clementine adolescent program in The Woodlands, TX. Hours may vary but are typically 5-10 daytime hours per week.
Job responsibilities may vary, but will include the following:
- Teaching Math and/or English for grades 6th through 12th
- Academic planning, teaching and behavioral management of assigned students
- Creating an appropriate learning environment in a residential treatment setting, preparing lessons based on the individual needs of the students
- The position monitors, evaluates, and reports on students’ progress, attends and participates in meetings, and works cooperatively with other members of the treatment staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related-field; a Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ teaching experience, including experience teaching Language Arts, Social Studies and/or Math
- Active Teaching Certification in the State of Texas and all necessary academic certifications
- A comfort level working with a psychiatric patient population
- Teaching experience in a private school setting is preferred
Our employees receive competitive compensation. To be considered for the position, please submit a resume and a list of references in response to this posting. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to complete an application and submit to full pre-employment background screenings. Please visit our website at www.clementineprograms.com for more information on our programs.