Personal Caregiver (HHA/CNA) for Southern NH
RIGHT AT HOME, an award winning and exceptionally busy in-home care assistance agency is looking for caregivers to join our fantastic team.
If you are seeking a caregiving position, you owe it to yourself to contact RIGHT AT HOME. Wouldn’t you want to work with people who respect you and the remarkable work you do? RIGHT AT HOME Southern NH is an award winning home care agency and has been recoginized as a leading service provider by Caring.com and Home Care Pulse.
We offer the following benefits:
- A great work environment
- Flexible Scheduling with both part-time and full-time shifts
- Training and ongoing development programs
- Recognition programs – Including Caregiver of the Month
- Employee referral programs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Competitive pay with weekly pay and direct deposit
Looking for Personal (Home Health Aid or Certified Nursing Assistant) Caregivers to fill hourly openings. The ideal candidate is reliable, caring, compassionate and sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve. Individuals should have experience as a caregiver, strong communication skills, problem solving ability and organizational skills.
Responsibilities of the Personal Caregiver for Elderly
- Caring for an ill, aging or disabled person.
- Responsibilities may include light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and running errands, companionship and assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Primarily work in the client's place of residence.
- Travel is required.
- Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs.
Requirements of the Personal Caregiver for Elderly
- Reliable, caring, compassionate and mature caregiver, sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick
- Must have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
- Pass a written competency evaluation, drug screen and a nationwide background check
- Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
- Do you have the following license or certification: Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?
- Do you have the following license or certification: PCA?
- How many years of Caregiver experience do you have?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
Hours per week:
- Less than 10