Closet America Is Looking for Design Consultants!
Do you have a burning desire to succeed?
Are you trainable and dedicated to problem-solving?
Does your energetic personality thrive at a fast pace?
At Closet America, we know how to make work fun. With paid professional training and hands-on coaching from the finest experts in the custom closet industry, you’ll have the potential to earn up to six figures if you have the qualities we seek.
We are a locally owned and operated company that provides unparalleled craftsmanship and customer service to clients in the D.C.-Baltimore metro area. We’re known for blazing a trail in our industry with our innovative business model, and we’re looking for new team members who will contribute to our high customer satisfaction scores and the quality of every system we make. With excellent benefits and a great work culture, you’ll enjoy the challenge and reward of transforming lives, one space at a time.
Our Design Consultants are the heart and soul of our company. As a consultant, you will meet with prospective clients in their homes to design and sell custom organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, and other spaces. During the in-home consultation process, the Design Consultant assesses space and needs and then uses Closet America's sophisticated software design tools to create 3D digital renderings for the customer and for our manufacturing facility in Landover, MD. You’ll enjoy the challenge and reward of transforming lives, one space at a time.
Qualifications You Need to Succeed with Us:
- Previous sales experienceor exceptional ability to build rapport with clients. You’re able to build a client referral base by nurturing successful relationships with our customers.
- Exceptional spatial awareness.You have the ability to visualize design solutions and how they will work within a limited space. You perform precise, detailed, and accurate field measures in a residential/commercial environment.
- Outstanding communication skills.You have a professional presence and a dedication to exceeding client expectations with your problem-solving attitude.
- Other factors that are a big plus: If you have a degree in interior design or a related field, or you have proficiency in PC design applications (previous CAD, 20/20, or Cabinet Vision experience), we would love to have you on our team.
Benefits That Our Design Consultants Enjoy:
At Closet America you’ll join a team of good people who are committed to meeting goals and making customers happy. We know how to make work fun, and our Design Consultants enjoy friendly competition and sales contests that keep our goals in focus.
In addition, we offer:
- Medical Plan with HSA
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401k with Immediately Vested Company Match
- On the job training and professional development
- Competitive pay and incentive compensation with significant earning potential
- Flexible hours and scheduling
- Educational Assistance
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Are you willing to drive to client's home to offer in-person consultations in the evenings and Saturdays?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Interior design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings