About the Role:
The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Senior Finance Manager and will support all finance functions with a focus on financial reporting, monthly close process, budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis. This role has great growth potential and the ideal candidate must be enthusiastic about embracing change. We anticipate that there will be an opportunity to take on an evolving set of responsibilities as the Senior Financial Analyst learns more and grows deeper in the role.
In this role you will:
- Support planning processes including annual budgeting, long-range planning, and quarterly forecasting
- Design and build company-wide reporting that addresses business needs
- Prepare monthly financial reporting and communicate key findings to leadership team
- Analyze monthly results for owned areas highlighting changes in trends or key variances
- Partner with department heads providing decision support, modeling, and analysis
- Assist in financial analysis projects; pricing, investments, strategic planning
We are looking for someone who is passionate about problem solving and analysis. You like to be the first to find a problem and solve it, before anyone even thinks there maybe a problem in the first place. Additionally, you have the ability to explain and present your findings to key team members including executives. You excel at converting raw data into actionable business insights.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics or equivalent
- 4+ years of accounting, finance or other analytical work experience
- Advanced Excel/spreadsheet/financial modeling skills
- Understanding of GAAP
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Can deal with ambiguity/change in a high-growth environment
- Experience with various financial systems (such as NetSuite or Workday) and BI tools (such as Tableau or Looker) a plus
Travel is not anticipated at this time
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we're growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife ( https://www.instagram.com/realselflife/ ) Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.